Pages

Friday, 12 October 2012

ModaLisboa - Night 1 - Party!

Last night the party was in the Fontana Park hotel. The buffet spread was delish and I went back twice for the gorgeous selection of bruschettas! Being vegetarian this is mostly what I ate as well as mozzarella and more cheesey pastry things. Imma get fat! :) The party was in full swing with drinks flowing and it was amaze-balls to catch up with everyone! Faces of ModaLisboa:

Welcome the new Mr Pink Voyager!! @PinkVoyager. I created this little critter for Jean Luc @systeme_D to make up for totally missing his birthday despite being in Paris. Clearly I can't sew so we are calling this Mark 1 and allowing for improvement....

The absolute vodka girls had a weird array of accessories including these shoes! They were all gorgeous looking and slim too....

Welcome Camilla to the fold! This lovely half Italian, half Korean beauty is as lovely as she looks!


Ines from Beauty and the Best who I visited a lot when I was in Lisbon this summer.


Mikolaj Komar - the creator of K Mag (pretty sure the K stands for Komar... very self indulgent!)



Angela Giltrap - my total career crush. She's Australian and living in NY. She's fricking cool. 


Tiago - Head of international media. He's so much fun but he has to be in work mode


Fiona - my favourite!! :) 


Girlys :)



Apparently I thought it was 'Tongue Out' night last night.



 Well... I had fun!




 Jemima Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hatemail....