Pages

Friday, 13 April 2012

One wintry day in February I awoke early to allow a hair and make up team, models and assistants into my home to prepare for a shoot. The snow had been falling thick and fast and our models had been called in at the last minute from the local area as people dropped out left, right and centre!

Our gorgeous girls arrived and were transformed before we trudged through the snow and into dense woodland.

Snowfall had hindered our Spring shoot slightly but also made for incredible light and such a surreal day which included snow angels, crouching in a stream, many an icy tumble on the floor and around 4 billion socks to wash afterwards!

Below are some of my favourite images from the shoot...

Dress - Very.co.uk
Lucy Wears: Dress Joy Anna Wears: Dress Very.co.uk Accessories.... Mine!
Lucy Wears: Primark Shirt and Skirt Anna Wears: Joy Dress and Stole Accessories... Mine!

Anna wears: Cristina Adami Dress   My shoes!
Anna wears: Jacket, shorts, shirt Primark Accessories Mine! Lucy wears Primark Jeans and Knickerbox Babydoll
Dress: Very.co.uk Shoes, coat, accessories: Mine!


More coming soon.

I was asked to photograph this SS shoot by Jennie Thompson who is the newly appointed editor of Limelight Magazine. Limelight is a volunteer run magazine free to schools, librarys and community centres throughout Croydon, Sutton and Merton. Jennie has interned for FashionCapital many times and I have continued to call on her for many a fashion favour! It was my turn to be useful!

Gathering together some of my styling extras, calling in samples and arranging models before picking up my camera and heading out into the snow it was a great feeling and its wonderful to see the finished product.

I hope you enjoyed :)

Jemima Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hatemail....