Pages

Saturday, 10 March 2012

Moda Lisboa – 9th March 2012 - Vitor!


Vitor
Still one of my favourite people and my ‘GFWBF’ (gay fashion week boyfriend) I was excited about the show as I had been told that the collection ‘Welcome to my funeral was based around a rather morbid conversation myself and Vitor had in Lisbon last season...
All in black the collection features stylised holey jersey over sized t-shirts worn with visor nacklaces and black leggings as well as the sponsored Addidas shoes. The headwear was gorgeous veil like hats that maintained the jersey, urban signature style of Vitor. De-constructed knit wear was draped through the back of a stunning knitted jumper and featured in shoulder patch details. Adding a splash of colour was the use of band patches from bands such as the rolling stones and Metallica. Drop crotch jeans and draping also featured strongly in this all black collection.  
Another gorgeous collection from Vitor!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hatemail....