Pages

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Elle Polska Feature Me!

A few days ago I had a message from one of the lovely organisers of Fashion Philosophy Fashion Week Poland sending me a scanned image of a page in Elle magazine this month. After a text to my guide Magda I discovered I have been featured twice this month!

I am having a copy sent over to the UK to keep safe and staple to the CV...

Below is a scan of the first page - Tiago and I are in the Elle photobooth fashioning it up!


Voila!

We were never sent our photo as their printer broke and we never recieved the email but I suppose it found its way around the Elle PL office somehow!!

Lots going on at the moment with moving, Clothes Show, Christmas etc so I haven't quite been on my blogging game but coming up we have another round of London, Paris, Portugal and Poland starting in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hatemail....