Pages

Thursday, 24 February 2011

Vivienne Westwood - Celeb Shunner

I'm a massive fan of Vivienne Westwood and when I heard a colleague of mine had sat opposite her on a tube and NOT said hello I actually cried.

Anyway, she has been snubbing celebs left right and centre at the moment!
When rumours were flying around that the designer was going to be creating Kate Middletons Bridal gown she commented:

"She's definitely not going to get it from me, or I would have heard!"
"I would have loved to have dressed Kate Middleton but I have to wait until she kind of catches up a bit somewhere with style."

Oh dear, so Kates classic tastes in clothes are a little dowdy for notably eccentric Westwood.
Another SHINING example of a recent snub came in the form of Emma Watson receiving the Elle Style award.



How embassassing was that? Ah well... Lets face it... Emma Watson's new hair cut is a mess and she looks more like Harry Potter than he does. Standing on that stage... She just doesnt look like a Style Icon!
So... I agree with Viv, Emma may be 'lovely'. But to men she will never be a Style Icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hatemail....