Pages

Thursday, 21 October 2010

3. Kate Moss





Number 3 on my list of beautiful women that I love
Kate Moss

I have realised this list totally isn't in order - I love all of these stunners equally :)

How can I not love Kate?
She's just incredible.
She's lasted so long in the fashion industry and there are still constant news updates on her life, rumours of secret marriage, drug busts, drunken mistakes.... Just totally hardcore living!

OMG - KATE MOSS SUSPECTED DRUG USE
What ever, if my life was that busy, my legs were that thin and the media was that obsessed with me? Yeh, I'd probably stick a straw up my nose now and then too.











Also, Topshop range - it's probably one of the only Celeb lines I'd buy. Except I NEVER shop in Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hatemail....