Pages

Thursday, 21 October 2010

2. Dita Von Teese


Dita Von Teese


So, Dita was born in the US, totally average family and went to work in a strip bar. Here she discovered that strippers were boring and unoriginal - almost as if they didnt enjoy taking their clothes off for cash.

So this stunning woman came up with her own vintage style ideas to pull in the punters, became a huge fashion, burlesque, celebrity superstar, married a rockstar and for all this I LOVE HER.

The only problem I have with Dita Von Teese is peoples view of her. Due to her hourglass shape people seem to think that she's a 'normal size'.
NO GUYS - I threw a fashion show at Movida the same night as her launch party and I saw her up close and personal in VIP. She is not a 'normal size' she is just as tiny and ridiculously petite as all the other stars. When I saw Dita up close I did everything I could to get a picture, and I succeeded :)
Here she is in all her beauty.











I think I have alot in common with Dita VT.

I'm in love with a rockstar, I love cute underwear, curves, vintage style and pin up looks.

So, If anyone would like to donate towards the Jemima Wants to Look like Dita fund please drop me an email or a comment.

Follow DTV on twitter : http://twitter.com/DitaVonTeese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hatemail....