Pages

Thursday, 21 October 2010

1. Kaya Scodelario




Of course, number one in my list of gorgeous women.

Kaya Scodelario

I don't know what it is about her, my boyfriend says she's plain. I think its those stunning eyes, incredible smile and a perfect figure.


According to wiki (so possibly total crap) she was bullied as a child... it must be TERRIBLE having that splashed across Wikipedia. Nothing's sacred. But anyway, apparently she was bullied and its a common factor for successful models/actresses etc to be bullied as youngsters for their ridiculously long legs, flat chest, lanky arms. (I've met a load of models who have told me allll about it.)
It always pleases me when you hear that some ones fought back and made a huge success of themselves.

Notably famous for playing Effy in Skins - an amazing role, good fun, well done and the wardrobe was AM.AZING.





Here's to you Kaya - don't turn into Lynsay Lohan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hatemail....